Thursday, May 8, 2008

Library Thing

Everything I have discovered thus far has been about the management and integration. Once again I like the idea of having a single location, much like a repository where I can whatever it is I'm looking for. At the moment I'm finding it a bit hard to keep tabs on what exactly I've subscribed to. How so? Well you start to realized that once you've subscribed to one site, and another, you have this growth pattern of subscriptions,logins, passwords and other details.

Library Thing to me come as using the same underlying principle as bookmarking. I read a lot of online articles, Internet based blogs and mostly anything relevant to technology, music, digital media etc, which brings me to the dilemma again, that I'd be more akin of using the good old fashion bookmarking system on a browser than a website to add my favorite titles. That being said however, I have added a few tittles to my Library Thing account.


What would be cool is to have one site that manages all these accounts and utilities. ALL you would require is a single log-in.

No comments: