Friday, May 23, 2008

Forums

Forums are the core of popular opinion, common folklore and a really good way of getting an interesting answer to a query. I've been a daily fan of message boards, often spanning my interests in music, technology, industry type questions being a big drawcard for me going back and back and back.

I often find that sometimes people online can take themselves slightly too serious, serial message spamers...I guess thats what the anonymity of the online culture allows you to do. Say what you want, where you want and whenever you want to.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I agree with your earlier post about the desirability of a 'one login, go everywhere' site. But I'm sure there are a heap of good reasons why it doesn't exist!

The answer board concept is one libraries will really need to exploit I think.

Victoria