Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hello World

Well I thought I might say hello to all those viewing this and add that I'm a vibrant kind of fellow with a huge passion for all things gizmodic, technocentric and innovative. I spend my time between days working, being a student, family and listening to good music. I like to think that I have an eclectic taste in all things audible q;-).

A few of my current favorite quotes include:

"Just listen to it - don't reverse engineering it"(Anonymous)

"I like music because… it is the paradigm through which I view and understand all things." (DJ Shadow)

"The underdog fighting the battle against the banality of the PC office computers" (Kobi Shely)


My current iTunes Playlist consist of: U.N.K.L.E, LCD Soundsystem, GOLDFRAPP, Mono, Amon Tobin, Daft Punk, Kool & The Gang, The Temptations, Nine Inch Nails, The Album Leaf, Modwheelmood, Muph 'n' Plutonic, Dalek

No comments: